Trans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans

I'm a trans kid, young. and I get deadnamed every day. I really am out, everyone knows. but they don't call me the name I want to be called because my parents said that I can't use a name that isn't part of my name. I go by a one letter name kinda thing (hardly anyone ACTUALLY CALLS ME IT) and have shown up to school with my pronouns written on my wrist, yet the people at my school don't seem to care! one or two people use my REAL preferred name. I don't know what to do.

I bet that would be upsetting. Have you tried talking to a counselor, even a school counselor to vent about how you feel. I have included a great resource that can give you support and an outlet to chat @ https://www.thetrevorproject.org ` you can also click on the link and then onto tabs to text or call them. just remember that you are enough and it is okay to be you! you cant change how your family is feeling but who knows maybe in time they will come around but regardless just be you! if you want to chat anymore about this or anything just call or text 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

hey, im going through a similar situation & so maybe u can probably talk to a school counselor to try to help u try to confront them about it?

- jae (he/they)

Comment

I’m ftm and going through the same thing and there are people that understand and it will get better

Comment

Hey! Not sure if I'm trans, may be fluid, but thats no matter. I deal with dead naming too, and its honestly painful. The best thing I can tell you as of now, is gently remind people, or like Jae said, try reaching out to a counselor at school to figure something out?

And the writing your pronouns on your wrist thing? Thats really smart! I love that idea

Just know that people are always there for you. <3

- Orion

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X