Transgender

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transgender

I’ve actually spoken about this with three people I’ve ever trusted the most. They laughed. Every day, I grow more distant from myself since I can’t be who I’m meant to be. My acute, social anxiety and manic depression gets in the way. PTSD. I’m in outpatient for sobriety right now and my therapist keeps pushing me to open up but it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done, I think about all the homophobic things that have been done to me just for hanging out with one girl. I just want to be myself. which falls into my self image. in the gay community, they throw me to the side. Too fem, you just want attention, you don’t deserve anything, my own sister hates the idea of me, my mom thinks im
    joking, and other sister the same. What should i do? my anxiety is beyond and i just want to live the life i’ve craved and been taken away from for years. helppp

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor for support. I am very sorry that you have had these experiences. Sometimes friends and family may not understand what you are feeling and do not know how to be understanding or supportive. For parents and siblings they may have a difficult time accepting that you are transgender. With education and time, they may become more accepting. Right now you need a support group that understands what you are feeling. It is also important to discuss this process and vent about your feelings. Please check out the following websites and hotlines. www.thetrevorproject.org, www.trevorspace.org, www.youthtalkline.org and try this hot line too. (800) 246-7743 You can always reach out to 2ndfloor by text or phone too. 888-222-2228. Good luck and please reach out anytime.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X