The idea of sex traumatizes me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The idea of sex traumatizes me

The idea of sex just repulses me -- to the extent it makes me cry, rage, and angers me. Like I have OCD, and I can't stop thinking about gross details. Like my brain stays stuck and fixated on certain images when I accidently see something on social media, or I hear of a dirty reference. How certain sex acts occur, someone seeing your places, the smell, the fluid. Some positions are legit close to the place you excrete feces, and people want access to that? THat's disgusting. Makes me a bit curious as to -- well how?? And I get frustated when I keep wanting to know "how" as wierd as that sounds. It's too kinky to be love, and that's what creates innocent children? Im a muslim conservative young lady, (20), I think a lot stems from sex being linked to shame before marriage, and since I am not married, it's all I think about. And when I know married couples do it, it surprises me as to how they are doing the "gross things" adults shame me if I were to break the moral code. Do you see my frustation? Like my mom always says "ew gross, that's disgusting" regard anything sexual, like when we saw a shirt with a kinky quote -- yet she be doing that behind closed doors. It's like paradoxically. LIke if its healthy and all, yet its been made to be "gross". This is a huge thing for me to share, so I'd appreciate an ultra-compassionate response, so I don't feel ughh about it. Thank you ))

Thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. We are glad you feel comfortable expressing yourself and your concerns. Different people have different perceptions about sexual relations. Sexual relations can provide pleasure and assist in procreation. If you feel that your OCD is triggered by the thoughts of sexual relations you may want to discuss these issues with a therapist. If you want to education yourself more read more about sexual relations and protection, please refer to to Sexetc.org. Lastly, if you want to speak to someone, please reach out to our counselors at 888-222-8888.

Comment

I've literally left another thread, but was not addressed. Wow, thanks a lot for your "help".

Comment

Hi there, we apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused. What was the issue that you needed to be addressed? Feel free to post and a support counselor will get back to you, or you can reach out via talk or text 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X