How do I come out as a different orientation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I come out as a different orientation

I came out last year as bisexual. This year, I realized this might not be the case and that I was a biromantic asexual. I identified as bisexual for a long time, and I’m confused on how to come out again.

I think you can come out and just be honest saying that you have been figuring yourself out and realized that this is what you really are after further exploring your feelings. I don’t think there would be any other way to put it and honesty always gains the most respect in the end even if there are people that don’t necessarily agree with it. Also, I am not sure how old you are but this is more common than you think if you are an adolescent or teenager. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

discovering your sexual orientation and identity takes time, and it is often a spectrum! I agree with the moderator, to just come out how you did the first time, saying "with more thought and maturing, developing into my identity etc., I discovered an orientation/identity that i feel better suits me." everyone deserves to live life as their true self, and this may take time to figure out. You can do this!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X