Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I don’t know who I am. I’m straight aren’t I? I’ve had crushes on boys all my life. But what if i’m bi? I think girls are cute sometimes. But what if no one accepts me? I don’t wanna disappoint anyone. Please help me.

Hey there! It isn't really for us to say whether you are straight or bi, this is a personal feeling that only you can identify. Many people find themselves unsure or questioning and that is totally okay, there is no need to force a sexuality upon yourself if you are unsure as you want to be fair to yourself. What is good is that right now there is a rather large LGBTQ+ community so try not to be fearful of not being accepted as there are many people who feel similar to the way you do. There is a program that is similar to ours in the sense that they are a helpline but they focus more so on LGBTQ+ type calls. It is called The Trevor Project their website is www.thetrevorproject.org. It may be worth taking a look on their site to see if there is anything that could help you or if you feel up to it reach out to them at 1(866)488-7386 via text or call. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 via text or call at 1(888) 222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X