im confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im confused

i am so confused about who i am. the past 6months or so ive been questioning my sexuality(im a girl btw). when i was 14 i knew i wasnt straight so i came out as bi. since then i have dated some girls and some guys. everytime i had sex with guys or was intimate with them in anyway i felt akward and uncomfortable and it just didnt feel right. with girls i feel confident and like i actually enjoy myself. so recently ive come to the conclusions that i think im a lesbian. i think i finally know what i am. for some reason i want to come out rlly badly to my family and friends, but i feel like i wont be taken seriously because ive had a boyfriend in the past. idk im just confused and worried and i only dated a guy because i didnt want to be completely gay. i wanted to try and stay open to guys, but that just didnt work for me.

hi there, thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor and sharing your story. this is definitely a personal and difficult decision and it's okay to feel confused about this. sexuality and sexual preference can be fluid, so try to not be so hard on yourself about needing to make a solid decision. you can always fill your family in whenever you feel comfortable about having the conversation. here is another resource for more information and support on concerns like coming out and more for individuals who identify as lgbtq - the trevor project 866-488-7386 thetrevorproject.org or www.trevorspace.org-
    you can also reach out to speak with a support counselor here at 2nd floor 24/7 via phone call, text, or message board if you need to talk.

Comment

Hi. You can have had a boyfriend and still be a lesbian. If that was a part of your self discovery then who cares? Like the previous post said, sexuality is fluid. So don’t feel the need to label yourself based on what other people will think. Just pick the label that fits. In terms of coming out, as long as your safe and ready, go for it!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X