Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I come out of the closet to my parents?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I come out of the closet to my parents?

Recently, I've had feelings for a girl, as a girl myself, I'm not sure how my parents will react. I want to come out to them before i express my feelings to this girl, but im not sure how they will react, I'm scared they will be angry or disappointed- does anyone have any advice?

I am glad that you reached out to 2NDFLOOR for help. It is up to you if you would like to come out to your parents but maybe you might want to talk to the girl first to see where it goes. It is difficult to know how your parents will react. I would like to give you some resources to check out. The following is a hotline number and I think it would be helpful to talk to someone who might be going through what you are or who has gone though it. The number is
    (800) 246-7743 www.youthtalkline.org
    I hope it helps. The website is also listed. Please reach out to us anytime. We are available by message board, text or phone. The number is 888-222-2228. We are available 24/7. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X