??????????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??????????

I'm 12 (almost 13) and I don't know my sexuality. I know that I like girls and maybe boys but there's other things too I don't know. And I'd like to come out so that I can date people of the same sex but I don't know what to come out as. Please help!

I am glad that you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. Before coming out you have to make sure you are totally ready. How do you think your family and friends will react? Do you think they will be supportive? I would like to give you some resources to check out so you can think about things first. I will give you helplines and websites specifically for coming out. I think it would be helpful to talk to people that have gone through what you're thinking about going through. Please check these out.The National GLBT Talk Line (800)246-7743 or www.youthtalkline.org. This helpline is open Monday-Friday from 8PM-12PM. Also The Gay & Lesbian National Hotline, 888-843-4564 or www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline. This hotline is open Monday-Friday from 4-Midnight. You ca always reach out to 2NDFLOOR by text or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228 and we are available 24/7. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X