My boyfriend is mad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend is mad

I feel like my boyfriend is upset with me. We have a secret relationship because we don't want to risk anyone of our parents to find out so we only told our best friends that we can trust so only 4 people know. But this kid that hangs out with my boyfriend went up to me and said "I know that you and Tyler are secretly dating" I ask him how he found out but he just told me that he was going to tell everyone so i told him not to that he couldn't tell anyone. After school I guess sam tells Tyler that he knows and sam said he just found out and that I told him not to tell anyone. Tyler looked pretty upset or at least then he did. I told him that I thought Sam was his best friend. But now i'm regretting it cuz the point of a secret is that no one knows. at first it was only going to be us to know but then we needed to tell our friends. Sam does have a big mouth now that I think about it. All I know is that I messed up. Im going to tell Tyler that i'm sorry but we don't really talk to each other so it's going to be hard. Tyler and I have a complex relationship.

That's a lot of people to keep a secret from, and the difficult thing about secrets is that once some people know about them, more people tend to know about them. Why do you think you're boyfriend is mad at you? It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong, you merely asked how someone knew something about your life that they shouldn't have. You didn't do anything to purposely break a secret. If you want to say you're sorry that's ok, but you should be able to have open and honest communication with each other in a healthy relationship. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

its just that we promised each other that we wouldn't tell anyone. But I guess it's ok cuz its the only person that i've told everyone else that knows, is the people he told. I'm still a little unsure. But thanks!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X