???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???

i have a girlfriend but idk how i feel right now is it possible to not feel gay once in awhile?

Hi, I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. It is possible to have feelings for both men and women. Some people feel confused about their sexuality. These feelings are quite normal. I would like to give you some resources that might help you and also to understand you are not the only one going through this. Check this website out... There is texting, chat room and a hotline available. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out to 2NDFLOOR. We are available 24/7 by message board,text or phone. Good luck!

Comment

There is no such thing as not feeling gay, especially if you are attracted to the other gender in any semblance. All I can say is that we all may have a wandering eye every once in a while but stick with what makes you happy.

Comment

could you possibly be abrosexual? that means your sexuality is fluid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X