About me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About me

Hello! my name is karli. I am a female. the thing i i dont feel like a female. inside i feel like a male. i dont know what topic to put this under because i also get bullied for it. i dress like a boy and i feel like a boy but im really a girl. i dont know wht to do because it is so confusing at times when people say that i should act lady like when i dont feel like i really a lady. ughhhhh I REALLY NEEEEED HELP. i also like to go by anthony because that is what im going to change my name to when i get older.

HI Karli...I am glad your reached out to 2NDFLOOR. We are always here to help. First of all it is OK for you to feel this way. You are not alone. You did not say how old you are but you should find out if your school has a Gay/Straight Alliance. This would really help you to go to their meetings. Your school counselor should know. Also, if you are being bullied please let someone at your school know. They are there to help you. Here are some helplines and websites you should check out.
    The Trevor Project for GLBT & Questioning Teen (866)4UTREVOR
    488-7386
    www.thetrevorproject.org
    www.trevorspace.org
    Gay & Lesbian National Hotline (888) 843-4564 www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline
    Please let us know if you need any additional support. We are available 24/7 by text, phone ot message board post. 888-222-2228. Good Luck!

Comment

Thanks and i am 15 almost 16 years old

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X