• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxiety and parents

I love my​​​
    ​​​​​​ family trust me I really do but my mom is a jerk
    she blames for things I I don't even do and she puts things on me
    That make me feel so stressed and anxious and I feel like I can't talk
    A about my overwhelming anxiety with out her saying its "not real" or "stop saying that"

I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling unsupported right now. Anxiety can be very debilitating and overwhelming. I would recommend that you asked you mother to see a doctor. Letting your physician know how you are feeling may be a good way of educating her about your symptoms as she will have to be a part of your treatment. Perhaps if she understood how much pain you are feeling she would react differently. In the meantime, you can try things that help to reduce anxiety such as exercise, yoga, creative outlets or meditation. Outside of your online friends, is there anyone else in your life you have to speak to? Speaking to an adult you trust, such as a guidance counselor, teacher, or coach, can help you to receive more support. We are also available to call or text 24/7 at 888-222-2228 if you are in need of any further support. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X