Being bisexual at such a young age

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being bisexual at such a young age

So.. hello there. Im only 12 years old and im 99.9%sure im bi. Ive known this for a long time now. Since i was like 5. Long story. But, if i come out to my family, i think they will think im to young. What should I do? Also, i have a crush on a girl at school and she knows but and i totally understand and accept this but she says she want to wait til highschool. What does that mean?

In cases, you should do what you are comfortable doing. If you think it's too soon to tell your family that you're bi, hold off for a bit. Wait until you feel the time is right for YOU to tell them. If you think it's so important to tell them, you can also choose to do that and see what their reaction will be. Just prepare yourself to deal with whatever it is. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you exactly what the girl means by that, the only person that knows would be her. If you want to, you can try asking her and see what her answer might be. Some ideas (but not definitely) could be she isn't ready to date at all yet, she's still adjusting to her feelings, or isn't ready to commit, but those are just ideas. Call or text us any time at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X