touched by someone else in your family

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• touched by someone else in your family

I was about to do my essay but my step dad went into my room that night so I laid down and pretended to sleep since I need to do my project. I felt him rubbing my arms so I moved a little still with my eyes close but this time I was facing away from him. I then felt his hands going towards my bottom after that my mom called him so he left. After that I texted a friend telling her and she told me to get my sister and lock the room. So i did that my friend told me to tell my mom but the thing is that my mo has lots of things in her head and if i tell her she going to get frustrated and not believe me since my step dad looks really innocent and wouldn't do that to anyone. I need help I don't know what to do and i'm afraid to go back to sleep and go to the house. I dont think I can sleep when he's in the house because I get scared if it happens. What do I need to do?

I am glad that you reached out to us. What you are describing are signs for sexual abuse/molestation and it is not okay! You have to tell your mom, I get that you might be nervous so maybe you can have your sister with you too or a trusted adult that can support you when you tell her. You can tell your guidance counselor or social worker at school and they can help you right away as well. You must tell, this behavior will only get worse with time, you also need to know that you did nothing wrong and it is not your fault. You step father is wrong and is the person who needs to be held accountable for behaving this way towards you. You can also call us and we can assist you with getting help. Please don't hesitate to tell your mother! Remember you are not alone or wrong!! Call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 88-222-2228 or text us, we are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X