Suicidal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicidal

I feel like my whole family hates me, so I have been having suicidal thoughts and I don

Please reach out to someone as soon as possible to discuss this....you can call/text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

i have been on here before but my life keeps getting worse like i feel like i'm living my life for my mom no matter what i do my mom is never happy with me a while ago i started cutting myself because thing weren't going right at home and i felt helpless i'm at a point where every mission god puts me up to i fail no matter how many times i try to change my mom brings up my pass like my mom got to live her life but now she is trying to live mine i stopped cutting myself for a little but now i started again i'm depressed i never do anything i always stay in my house because my mom wont let me go out now i feel like i'm in jail i cant do this anymore people hold me up to a higher standard because i'm a preacher's kid but im losing faith and im also losing myself i need help i cant do this anymore i have no fight left and this is my last hope for help

Comment

Is being sucisidal a mental illness?

Comment

Most of the coping mechanisms you're describing are not healthy for dealing with your feelings. Self-harm doesn't help, cutting yourself off isn't going to help you get better, it really sounds like you need the help of a mental health counselor. Start with what's available to you and move forward from there. Speak with Mom and Dad about getting help for your depression and suicidal thoughts. If that's not helpful, go to a school counselor and tell them what's going on. There are people out there that can help you feel better, but you have to take that first step to reach out to them. You can Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 or the NJ Hopeline at 855-654-6735. You can also call or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I have been feeling very suicidal recently. I feel like there's no point to any of this. The only reason I'm still alive is because I'm afraid of an afterlife.

Comment

start doing positive things, tell your mom that you need to get and learn about life. all she is trying to do is protect you. but you also have to let her know that your are getting older and some things, she cant keep from

Comment

If you are having suicidal thoughts contact 911 or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 immediately. We understand how difficult it can be to feel this way, and recommend that getting professional help asap is extremely important. You should not be going through something like this alone. Life can be extremely hard and there will be moments when we are unsure what to do. These feelings are temporary, but suicide is permanent. We can help you to find the support that you need so that you do not feel this way anymore. If you want to talk more about this or any other issue please call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I have been sucidal because i just went through a heart break. And i have no parnets to guide me through it. I

Comment

Breakups can be hard and it is normal to feel sad for a bit, it just takes time to get over it. You can talk to your guidance counselor if you are in school about feeling sad after a breakup, that is what they are there for or you can confide in a trusted friend or adult. You can also use some coping strategies, such as doing activities that make you happy like watching funny shows/movies, listen to relaxing music, journal your thoughts, join a sport or gym or just start walking outside everyday. If you are feeling suicidal and not just having heartache after a breakup, then please don't hesitate to call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 immediately so you can get help right away. I hope this helps you some and if you want to talk further just give us call at 888-222-2228 or text us anytime.

Comment

Is self harm considered an addiction ??

Comment

Here is a link to the Mayo Clinic about Self-Harm at https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20350950. If you would like to talk further, please text or call us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                        Working...
                        X