I don't even know anymore.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even know anymore.

(I am a girl) So, recently this year, I found myself having feelings for a girl. I was confused and scared because I didn't want to be bi, I just wanted to be normal and straight like everybody else was so I didn't have to worry about being bullied or when to come out or how. I told my sister and she helped a lot. I also told a few of my close friends that I was bi. But now that I don't like this girl anymore, I questioning whether or not I really am bi or if it was just a one time thing or a phase. And if it was, how to I go back and say I'm straight? I can't just be like, "Whoops! Nevermind, forget that whole bi thing!" What am I supposed to do?!

It's possible that it was a one time thing. It's also possible that right now, no females are interesting to you, but maybe that will change down the road. You don't HAVE to define yourself to anyone and can tell them or not tell them whatever you are comfortable with. If you WANT to tell someone what your feeling, you can say that you're confused yourself about your feelings and don't really know how to define yourself at this time. Very likely you'll figure yourself out over time and hopefully be comfortable with whoever that person is. Hopefully your friends and sisters don't like you based on which sex you are attracted to, but who you are as a person. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X