This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I like Girls.

Im a girl whos had tons of boyfriends. But recently this girl joined my soccer team and i cant remove my eyes from her butt. Shes so funny and sweet and smart. I cant tell anyone because this girl is really popular at my school. Im really hung up on her. She talks and I stutter, and most times i cant talk at all. I just dont know what to do because I know no one will accept me. Please help.

I understand how you must feel very confused and it is ok to feel this way. This could very well just be that you find another girl really attractive and thats just it. As females it is normal to sometimes get a little "mesmorized" by a girl because of her looks and personality. If you are feeling more of a sexual connection to this girl then it could be more than just an attraction. I think right now you are going through a stage where you are still trying to sort out your feelings and trying to understand why you are experiencing these new type of feelings. I would give it time to see how your feelings start to change and either develop into something more or even weaken. Since you feel like you can't talk to anyone about this please don't hesitate to use 2NDFLOOR as a resource. You can call us anytime at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X