My girlfriend might be pregnant…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend might be pregnant…

I'm not sure if she's pregnant or not, It's been one day but I'm not sure if she might be or not because I only put it in but I didn't cum but today I witnessed her having stomachs pain & all I could think was pre cum and if it would be possible for her to get pregnant & I thought that was a sign so I looked it up and it said that it could have been Anaemia, which is possible if pregnant but I'm not sure. & it also said it could also lead to dizziness and tiredness which she had been feeling but I don't know if she could be and I'm not ready to be a father i'm only 15. Please I need help is their any way I can prevent this from happening ? Please help.

First, it is not possible to become pregnant after one day. It usually takes about 2 weeks to become pregnant after having sexual intercourse. Second, anytime you have sex there is the chance of pregnancy. However, it becomes less likely if you use birth control, such as by wearing a condom. It sounds like you would benefit from talking to her about this. She may be feeling just as worried as you are. Also, it would be helpful for her to take a pregnancy just after a week or so. She can even make an appointment with a gynecologist or talk to her school nurse for help and resources. Check out the website www.sexetc.org and call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Don't worry. If you're not ready to be parents your girlfriend can have an abortion till the third month of pregnancy. It's a hard decision, but sometimes there's just no choice.

Comment

Yes, the possibility of abortion is available before the third month. So, take care in the next time and use safety.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X