Homosexuality

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homosexuality

Everyone at school keeps calling me gay and other mean things having to do with homosexuality but I'm none of these things. I don't know what I'm doing to give them this impression. I don't want to tell the school principal or counsler because the last thing I want to do is make the bullying worse. What should I do?

Im sorry you are going through this situation. Have you asked the kids that are calling you names what gives them the impression that you are gay? You should; but also you need to tell an adult in the school such as your counselor and principal. In New Jersey we have the toughest antibullying laws in the nation and the administration such as the counselor has an obligation to help you because bullying can turn into a very dangerous situation. You also need to talk to your parents because they are your biggest supporters and allies. Be proactive about your safety and report it, even if you have go to their office everyday until they do something about the bullying. You can also go to www.bullystoppers.com and report them anonymously. Also you can call us at our call center at 1-888-222-2228 to further talk. But please help yourself and go talk to the guidance counselor at your school and please call us!

Comment

RE: Homosexuality

I know what your going thru. It sucks. I'm sorry. My best advice is to just block it out of ignore them. If they are so interested in bullying you or stating obvious lies: then THEY have some unresolved issues. Don't beat yourself up over this, man.

They are just trying to make themselves look better-- because they know that you are tougher and better than they are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X