what is he doing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is he doing?

I had a crush on him, and i guess he had a crush on me, we both felt attracted to each other.he came to sit next to me at a party, and when he was sitting next to me he would rub/ as in scratch his penis, but he like rubbed his finger along like the side, i think to try and get my attention, to there. he would like flirt with me and stuff, and as I went on a run with him, he kept pulling his shirt up, like to wipe the sweat off his face, but he wasnt actually that sweaty, and another time, he like made it seem like he was about to fully take his shirt off, and he looked at me and then let his shirt go back down. I didn't want to like do/say anything,since his friends were there, and he also just like casually told me he had a girlfriend, when I was talking to him another time. Is he just trying to build like sexual tension between us, what do you think he is doing?

It sounds like your male friend is attracted to you and is trying to get your attention. He may also be trying to see your reaction to his advances. While flirting may be fun, just be careful since he mentioned he has a girlfriend. You may want to ask him directly what his intentions are and then you can see if you are interested in him or this relationship. Remember you need to feel comfortable with his advances and if you are not you must be very clear in telling him to stop. You are welcome to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

The guy is immature. He doesn't know how to pursue a lady. Guys who play with their private parts or try to show off their bodies don't get what a real relationship is about.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X