This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know what to do

Ok so , me and my girlfriend had (unprotected) sex the day after her period , not even really had sex just one stroke in once and that was it . From the day on , i always thought about pre cum . She said she felt like she was ganna get it soon , meaning her next period . She said shes having the worst pain ever , pain + cramps , on a scale of 1-10 , she said 10 . Also she has headaches and back pain . I then did some research and it seems if she doesnt get her period tonight or in the morning , she might be pregnant . Need some advice on how to tell my parents , i still live with them and maybe some reassurance or something . Thinking about this gives me insomina and just stresses me out on how im going to let my mom down .. Again .

Im sorry you are going through such anxiety. Has your girlfriend gotten a pregnacy test? that is the first thing she has to do before anything else. The test are usually pretty accurate have her do at least one test. I would reccomend her do the pregnacy test first before you and her jump to conclusion. Her pain and aches are not signs that she is pregnant, she may be getting her period. The effects of Pregnancy does not manifest or are noticed after the first night it will take about two weeks for the symptoms to show, so do not worry just yet. Get the pregnacy test first. You can also call us at our center at 888-222-2228 if you want to discuss it further. I wish you the best and please call us!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X