I feel gross

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel gross

Ever since my boyfriend and I broke up, I've started craving sexual attention so much. It's gross. I literally found a tumblr site with really hot naked men and put a dilator in me to masturbate. I almost bought a warming dildo bc I just need the feeling of being touched and having a warm penis in me. I keep thinking about sex, and I just need the feeling of a man in bed next to me. Is this gross or wierd I just feel so gross about it.

What you are experiencing is normal and completely understandable. It's natural to crave physical and emotional intimacy after leaving a relationship where it was often present and available. It doesn't make you weird or gross, it makes you human. Additionally, masturbation is a healthy part of human sexuality for both women and men and nothing to be ashamed of. Being physically/emotionally intimate with someone we love or care about releases "feel good" chemicals in our brain. It makes sense that you would still be craving those experiences, even after your relationship ended. It can be helpful to give your mind and body some time to adjust. Also, finding other ways for your brain to release other "feel good" chemicals (such as exercising) can assist in easing the transition period. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline! If you need any further support, we are available to call or text 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X