confused child

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused child

im 13 and in 4th grade i had sex with a guy i alsways knew i was straight but i like butting things up my a**. i just started fantasizing about having sex with men and sometimes im confident about being bisexual but then that confedence gets crushed.
    im scared of telling people and im scared of beliving i am. i know i like women because i had sex with my girlfriend but i kind of am sure i like men. people say this phase happends to everyone but i know i its not a phase.i dont know what to do this is not a good time for this because im already depressed about other stuff so this is harder

Confusion is normal in many people as you've heard from others. The thing to remember is that you cannot control your feelings (who you like), but you can control your actions and acting on those feelings. Just because you feel an attraction to males does not mean you have to act on those feelings if you are not comfortable doing so. You have to remember that doing things of a sexual nature is something that should be done when you are comfortable doing them. You also don't have to tell anyone that you don't want to about your feelings or actions, or tell them when you are ready to. As you get older, you'll begin getting a clearer picture of exactly who you are and hopefully the people in your live will love you for you and not who you are attracted to. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228 or check out www.thetrevorproject.com for more info and how other people dealt with similiar issues.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 01-15-2014, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X