I need advice !!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need advice !!!!

Hi, I am a 15 year old female, and I am having problems with my boyfriend I think he is we haven't really made official but he took my virginity and like a month after we had sex about 2 times and later after that he stop replying to my messages and calls and when I finally got a hold of him he told me he cant be with me anymore because he has a lot on his mind. But now that im trying to move on he is trying to come back in my life. what shoud I do ????

I am glad that you reached out to 2ndfloor. I am sorry that you are having these difficulties with your relationship. You have to make the decision whether you want to go back out with him. Do you think the relationship can work? Maybe ask him why he wants to get back with you now. What has changed? Do you want to try to make it work? Have you asked him why it took so long for him to get back to you? I think it is important for you to have a conversation with him before making any decisions. Maybe make a list of all the good things in the relationship and all the not so good things and really think about if you want to get back with him. If you have any more questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact 2ndfloor either by text, phone or message board post. Texting is daily from 4-8 PM, or by phone @ 888-222-2228 24/7. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X