Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do i want to have sex so badly????

Im 15 years old and i always have the feeling of having sex, but im to scared to tell my parents because their very strict about that kinda stuff. my mom always asks me but i say no, i wanna have sex so bad but i no im to young. what should i? suffer everyday and i dont know what to do please help me........

Getting sexually aroused is a very normal part of growing up. It's also great that you have parents that are open to speaking with you about sex. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have sex or telling your mom that you are having sexual urges (as long as that is something you are comfortable with), she probably has had them too. It is a basic human function. It's good to hold back as well if you feel you are too young for sex. You should only do sexual acts when you are ready for them, so make sure to hold out until you feel you are ready and the person you are with is ready. If you are comfortable with the idea, maybe masturbation is something you can try. Not everyone does it or is comfortable with doing it, but it's just something to consider. Check out the website www.sexetc.org for some info on it. You can also call us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X