No announcement yet.

Panromantic, Agender, and the Rude mom.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panromantic, Agender, and the Rude mom.

Hello! I will call when my older sister is asleep...but I right now am wearing 4-6 sports bras to hide my chest, and unlike most poeple my age (females) I fall in love with feminine people. I'm pansexual AND agender. My mom read my journal, and yelled "THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS GIRLS AND BOY! NOW ACT LIKE A (cant say) GIRL!" and now I know my family will Never love me/treat/support me like a "normal child". I've gottin depressed, and rubbed ice on my wrist so I wouldn't cut...All I can think is how long intill something happens to me..suicide, being kicked out, or killed like those people in orlando. Now I have only you people left. Please tell be what to do.

I am sorry you are feeling this way and have to go through this with your mom but I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. Sometimes it is difficult for parents to understand what you are going through because many people see everything through a heterosexual eyes. Many people think that's the only way it should be. So give her and the rest of your family some time to get used to it. I am also glad that you have learned strategies to cope with your cutting.
    Have you spoken to a counselor about how you are feeling? This process is a difficult one but there is a lot of support out there. Please check out pridecenter.org, HITOPS is an organization located in Princeton, NJ, PFLAG is another great organization.
    If you are in high school, many schools have a GSA, which is a Gay-Straight Alliance, where you can also find support. Please reach out so you know that you are not alone in this.
    Yes, it was a horrible thing that happened in Orlando, but that doesn't mean that something like that will happen to you. It is a shame that some people can't accept others for who they are but that doesn't mean that you can't live your life how you want to live it. So I will say it again, please reach out for some help.
    If you need additional support do not hesitate to call or text 2ndfloor. You can call 888-222-2228 24/7 or text any day between 4-8 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X