Cant Stop Thinking Sexual Thoughts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Stop Thinking Sexual Thoughts

I am 14 and I cant help but think about any adult women touching my breasts and making out with me. While I am obsessing over these thoughts it feels like I am master-bating. Almost two years ago my dad agreed to touch me in a sexual way well I asked him to touch me and he agreed to touching me. I got scared and DIYFUS got involved. The situation got taken care of by me not allowed to see my dad and my stepmom until my dad goes to all these therapists and classes. Now I feel as if I am hurting on the inside not seeing my father and his family. I know it is for my safety being away from him. I have the thought of saying to DIYFUS " if I don't get to see my father again I will kill or hurt myself " but that's not true because I would never kill or hurt myself. I just want to say that and go crazy yelling and screaming my head off at them just so they could allow me to see my dad again. But another big problem is that I have the thought of wanting to have sex with my dad. I already go to a therapist and have a journal to write my thoughts down which I will be writing this down. I don't know what to do anymore.

It sounds like the Department of Child Protection and Permanency is just doing what they think is best for you and protecting you. Your father's behavior is inappropriate and illegal. Having any type of sexual relationship with your father is inappropriate. It is illegal for any adult to have sexual relationships with you. It would be best for you to discuss this with your therapist. They are professionals with experience with these types of issues. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for support.

Comment

Friendship

I've been having very hard time
      Making friends and people make fun of me because I had sex at a young age of 15. When my parents found out they sent me to boarding school where my sex life countied. I can't stop craving to have sex. What do I do?

Comment

Having regular thoughts about sex is very normal at your age. Puberty is a time of chaos in your body with your hormones changing and evolving. Just remember that thoughts do not necessarily have to be followed up with actions, if you don't want to have sex. If you are comfortable having sex, you can choose to do that as you are doing it with other legal, consenting parties and you are practicing safe sex every time. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X