Freaking Out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaking Out

I found out a few months ago that my best friend likes me more than a friend. We're both high school girls, she just recently came out to me as bi, and I'm straight. Those few months ago, I saw in her phone that she was texting one of her other friends about it, but she has no idea that i saw those texts, or that I already knew that she was bi and had a crush on me. I also know all of her passwords to accounts like her facebook, which she knows that I know, and i have seen her talking to her other good friend about it, and I know I shouldn't have read them but at the time i really couldn't stop. I see that she doesn't want to tell me so she doesn't ruin our friendship, but i feel like its just going to drive us apart. I haven't really acted different around her because of it, but i feel like shes holding herself back from me and we haven't had a conversation about anything really personal in a while. While I really don't want her to tell me because I don't like her like that and i would only hurt her, I also want our friendship to go back to the way it was...Help?

Okay so here's the thing, your friendship hasn't changed. Your friend did not say anything to you about her feelings the only thing that happened was that you saw text messages she sent and they were not intended for you to see. Listen, you don't know with certainty how your friend feels about you and whether or not she really wants to try to pursue a more intimate relationship so if you don't want it to be different then don't let it be. You can also just talk to her openly and honestly. You can explain that you happened to see a text about her feelings towards you and you care for her but not in a romantic way. That's not being mean, just honest! Good Luck! If you need to talk about this or anything call 2NDFLOOR AT 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X