Problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems

We were going to do it on Valentine's day but we only got to oral bc he didn't know how to use a condom rly and neither did I and I read that if a guy doesn't know how to use one right they break easily. I wanted to wait a few weeks untill the pill started working, which I started this week. However I have rly bad reactions to Meds and I just had an allergic reaction to the pill today (day after Valentine's day) where I passed out in the middle of classand spent 3 hours in the emergency room on an Iv. This has happened to me before on other medications. He found out about what happened bc a friend told him and I'm think he's like mad now bc we didn't do it, and bc of my issues with medication. Is this rational? How do I fix it so he's no longer upset?

Engaging in sex for the first time is a big step in a relationship and something that you want to feel comfortable discussing with your boyfriend or girlfriend before. Make sure you are ready to take this step before you do. You want to make sure that you understand the consequences of sex and different ways have practicing safe sex. Check out sexetc.org an educational website that may be helpful to you when the time comes. I'm sorry that you had a bad reaction to your medication. However, this is not your fault so no one should be mad at you for this occurring. If you feel that your boyfriend is upset with you talk to him about it. If he cares about you he will be concerned for you and understand that you may have to wait a little longer. If you want to talk more don't hesitate to contact 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X