My Mom's Boyfriend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mom's Boyfriend...

I am really scared. My mom's boyfriend talks to me sexually. He would find me on social media or text me and say sexual things. I can't my mom because she won't believe me and take his side. I need help.

This is not okay and you should definitely tell your mom...I know you said that she won't believe you, so save the texts then. Take a screen shot of whatever he says to you that is inappropriate and then you can show your mom. Also, block him from any of your social media pages so he can not continue this. In addition, you can also tell him to stop and that if he doesn't that you will report him to the police. Here is the link for the police according to county @ http://www.state.nj.us/nj/gov/county/localgov.html. It is not okay that he is sexually harassing you. I don't know how old you are but he can also be in trouble for harassing a minor if you are underage and you should tell him that. Tell adult that you trust that this is happening as well besides your mom. Please don't hesitate to act on this matter and if you need to talk more about this or anything call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X