I'm straight?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm straight?

I've never had any kind of sexual interest in a woman as I'm a girl nor have I ever had crushes on girls but I find myself checking out girls and my boyfriend noticed it one time. I don't know why I do it though it's kind of like subconconcious and I look and think "she's pretty" but I would never be interested in doing anything sexual with another girl, but I feel like I end up looking at girls more than some other woman. I refer to myself as straight as a I have crushes on guys and a sexual interest in them which I don't have with other woman. But why do I look at woman?

It's normal to stare about people that you believe to be attractive even if you aren't sexually attracted to them. You could be looking a them because you want something they may have (certain hair, nice clothes, fit body) however you may just be someone who is comfortable in their skin and is able to acknowledge that someone is attractive. There's nothing wrong with this, but if you want more in depth answers to sexuality try the educational website sexetc.org They have a lot of great information. If you want to talk more give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a call 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X