I have no clue what I am

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no clue what I am

I am a 15 year old girl biologically. Two years ago I finally found out that there were other sexuality then heterosexual and decided I was Bi. Last year a lot changed and for a short time I identified myself as male, before changing to genderfluid. My sexuality changed to Pansexual for a little while, but then to asexual, and then to Pansexual again. I feel like my sexuality constantly changes between the two, and my gender changes between male and female a lot. I don't know what I am, or what to do.

It sounds like you are unsure about your sexuality at this point and that is okay. You do not have to have all the answers right now. Give yourself some time to try to sort out what you are feeling and try not to label yourself so quickly. Keep in mind that it is common for many teens to explore their sexuality at some point so this is normal. Here are two educational and resourceful websites, one is @ http://www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline - this is the Gay and Lesbian National Hotline which also has a number at (888) 843-4564 and the other is Hitops which is a great resource that you can explore and find support, the website is www.hitops.org. If you ever need to talk at any time call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8 PM. I hope that helped you!

Comment

It's Okay

I know the feeling. I am a female biologically and I identify as female. But at one point I felt like I was genderfluid, then I felt I was agender, then I felt like I was a guy. It is normal to be confused about your gender and sexuality. I am sort of confused with my sexuality. I currently identify has homoflexible (definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=homoflexible) but I might be lesbian, but then again I find some men attractive. Anywho, what you're going through is completely normal. If not having a label for your gender and or sexuality bothers you A LOT, do some research. Figure out what you are, there is no deadline to figure all this stuff out. For example, some people find out they're gay when they're 5, others find out when they're 85! And for the people who don't support you when you're figuring this stuff out, ignore them please! DO NOT let them get you! If you ever need/want to talk, I'm here. My real name is not Triste but I am willing to give you my social media in private message or something. Anyways, good luck
      ~ Triste

Comment

It's okay to be unsure right now. You don't have to know right awayAlso, be sure to remember that romantic attraction and sexual attraction are two different things. (For example, you can be biromantic and homosexual, or aromantic and heterosexual, or any other mix of attractions.)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X