am i bi? am i? idk..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i bi? am i? idk..

okay, I am a female, age 16... ever since i was 12 i always thought i had feelings for girls bc i always thought some girls i knew were beautiful... and some times i found myself looking at their boobs.. then when i was 14 i made out with my friend who i have known since i was 3.. we were just idk.. we ended up making out.. BUT i am dating someone! a guy, and yes ive done things with him i gave him a oral sex,but ive always had this wanting to well, give a girl oral sex.... and sometimes think about girls instead of guys when im doing something... Help... anyone.. what am i? and should i tell anyone and if so how do i tell them?
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 08-02-2013, 10:07 AM.

First, I apologize that 2NDFLOOR has not answered your post quickly. We try to answer all posts within 24 hours. Second, it sounds like you're a little confused about your sexuality. Sometimes it takes time to develop your sexuality. It is possible to fantasize about girls sexually and not be bisexual. In fact, during adolescence it is normal to to question sexuality. Sometimes it is due to changes in hormones and sometimes not. It may just take some time for you to sort it all out. Third, think about what you would say to others, like your family or friends. Sometimes people like to wait until they are sure of their sexuality before they say anything. Sometimes they like to talk to friends and family and get advice on sorting it all out. Ultimately, it is up to you on how you want to handle this. Please check out the website www.sexetc.org or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X