I was RAPED

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was RAPED

I was raped and beat when I was 1, Im 13 and havent told anyon. Im scared that it will happen again and I dont know what to do.

Rape is a very traumatic experience for anyone, especially at such a young age. I can understand why it may feel like something like this could happen again. It can be scary to talk to people you know about what happened. You could always call a helpline to get more information on what your options are, but this is something that you don't want to go through alone. If you want to talk to someone about what happened RAIIN is a great resource https://rainn.org/get-help/national-...ssault-hotline They can connect you with a trained professional in your area. They can talk to you about facilities in your area for support, laws where you are located, provide you with confidential, judgement free support, and much more. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM.

Comment

Thank you for support

Comment

Thanks for reaching out to us and sharing this tragic experience. Please know that you are not alone and can call us anytime 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X