Did i go to far to early..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did i go to far to early..

So, I am 15, a girl, and I'm in a relationship. When my boyfriend and I were first going out I wanted to go slow, but I've always... well masturbated.. I'm not sure if that is ok. So anyway... i wanted to go slow at first but i was always wanting him to touch me, finally in month 2 i let him pleasure me and it was amazing. Then I did something i promised to never do.. i gave him a oral sex.. that was for our 4 months, i had my period that day, but 2 weeks later he gave me oral sex, then i couldn't stop, i needed it, so we had sex.. No one and i mean no one, not even my best friend knows this... did i take it to far to soon?
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 08-02-2013, 10:08 AM.

Having sex is a very personal decision. We do not judge at 2NDFLOOR and if you wanted to have sex, then it is your body and your choice. I will stress the point to be safe and use protection, not just from pregnancy but from STD's. Check out this website that has a lot of great information about your body, safe sex, etc. (www.teenwire.org). Remember, you do not have to tell your friends about anything if you do not want to and it is your right to choose to have sex or not to have it. Just be smart and educate yourself about your body and how to be safe! I hope that helped and if you need to talk call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 08-02-2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X