Sad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad

Im 16 years old, im a boy and im bi but i dont know how to tell my mother, I love her to much to ruin her life with my problems but everyday that goes on without me telling her i feel worse I feel like Im a bad person that everybody hates me, sometimes i want to run away

This sounds like it is really difficult for you. Running away is never the right way to handle a problem. It sounds like you have made the decision that you want to tell your mom, but you just don't know how and you don't know how she will respond. Sometimes it is helpful to take a step back and really think about how your mom may respond to you telling her. Then, come up with a couple of different ways to talk to her. For example, you can make a plan, such as writing her an email, a letter, telling her at dinner time, or with a friend, etc. There really is no right way to tell someone. It is more of a preference that has to work for you! Also, it sounds like it would be helpful for you to work on learning to love and accept yourself! There is absolutely nothing wrong with being bisexual. You may find it helpful to talk to a close friend or someone that you trust for support, or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X