Should I Do This?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Do This?

I'm really scared, but I think I want to be open about my sexuality. I'm pansexual, but my town and school are a little judgemental of it. I've been bullied a little for dating girls before. I don't know if I can fully come out. help?

Opening up about sexuality is a scary thing to do for a lot of people. It is perfectly normal to be unsure or afraid of what others may think. It may be helpful to first decide whether or not this is the right time for you to come out to others. It is entirely a personal decision. You seem a little unsure if this is the right time for you, so it may be helpful just to sort out your feelings, and not make a decision until you are entirely sure this is the right time for you. Perhaps you can even start out by opening up to individuals closer to you, like friends and family, and then come out to school or your community. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X