Bi and Crushing Hard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi and Crushing Hard

i think i'm bisexual, or at least bi-curious. i have a huge crush on one of my best friends, who is a girl. i'm a girl too, and she doesn't know that i'm bi.. what should i do?

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndFloor. There is nothing wrong with being bi-sexual and questioning yourself at this point in your life. If you are best friends with this girl you may want to have an honest conversation about how you feel. If she does not feel the same way then you might feel uncomfortable at first and may need to give her some time or space. If you feel confused about being bisexual you can go to an educational website that may help you sexetc.org. Click on "sex ed" then "info center." You can look up facts on LGBT. If you want to talk more about this or any other problem you are having call 2ndFloor Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X