Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had sex with the most popular guy in school...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had sex with the most popular guy in school...

I was at school and this guy lets say his name is Mason invited me to spend the weekend with him so he drove me to his house and we ate a bunch of food and acted like best friends like we are but when it came time for me to go to sleep he told me to sleep in his room with him so I did and we were watching a movie and then he kissed me and it led into having full on sex for the rest of the weekend and then Monday I come back to school and everyone is looking at me and laughing. He has told all his friends and his friends told their friends and so on I don't know what to do because I don't want this to mess u any of my other relationships that I may want to have with someone else because of my bad decision making in the past. I told the counselor and i told my mom and they told me that it was going to be okay but that didn't really help. Help!!!!

This sounds so hurtful. It is understandable that you have been so upset! I don't know how well you know this boy, but is this something that he does? If it is then maybe you need to think about reporting his behavior because it is very destructive and abusive towards girls.
    Listen as a teenager you can often become sexually involved before you are emotionally ready to cope with what might possible happen afterwards so don't be hard on yourself about that. All you can do now is learn from it and move on, but in the process stand up for yourself. Hold your head up and don't be ashamed, the boy should be ashamed for his behavior and you should say that to him!
    Sometimes crappy things happen in life and it seems impossible to move on from while your in it, but it will pass. You mom and the counselor are right that it will be okay even though momentarily it seems like it won't be. In addition, if these kids continue to make comments then it may be time to really tell your mom to go to the school and discuss this issue with the principal because it can turn into a form of bullying. Here is a link that can inform you about different forms of bullying www.bullybeware.com.
    If you need more help call 2NDFLOOR anytime we are here 24/7 @ 888-222-2228. You can also text us on Friday nights at 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 03-04-2015, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X