Masturbating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbating

I'm a 14 year old girl, I have a busy routine and I want to put in time to masturbate , when I try to it wastes time from things that are more important. but I still wanna have that good feeling

Masturbation is normal and the amount of times that you choose to masturbate or if you choose to masturbate at all, is a personal preference. You mentioned that it might be taking time away from other important things, so then do what you feel is the right thing to do. Again, it is a personal choice whether you masturbate or not! A great educational website for teens that discusses sex education is SEX, etc. and I have provided a link @ http://sexetc.org/. This website may help answer some more questions about the way you are feeling and more specific questions about masturbation. If you want to talk more about this issue or anything else call 2NDFLOOR anytime @ 888-222-2228 or even text us on Fridays from 4-8 pm @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X