This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feelings about same sexs having sex

I just found out about my sexuality and I am bisexual. I have dated 2 girls and have these bizarre fantasizes that having sex feels natural with girl. I am sexually attracted to girls and want to date both girls and guys. I just wanted to know if it was normal to have sexual desires with girls if you are a girl yourself.

It is not unusual to go through some feelings of confusion about sexuality as you get older and it sounds like that is what is happening for you. Sometimes it takes time to develop your sexuality. It is possible to fantasize about girls sexually and not be bisexual. In fact, during adolescence it is normal to question sexuality. If you are feeling more of a sexual connection to this girl then it could be more than just an attraction, but give yourself some time to sort your feelings out.
    Here are three educational and resourceful websites, one is @ http://www.glbtnationalhelpcenter.org/hotline - this is the Gay and Lesbian National Hotline which also has a number at (888) 843-4564 and the other is Hitops which is a great resource that you can explore and find support, the website is www.hitops.org. Last is a sex education website that has stats and blogs @ http://www.scarleteen.com/. If you want to talk more about your feelings or anything else call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text @ 908-280-0235 on Fridays from 4-8 pm. I hope that helped you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X