Gay?¿ or Bi?¿

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay?¿ or Bi?¿

Okay so I'm a 14 year old 8th grade student and I'm really confused because I really like girls a lot. I get a lot of girlfriends and they're really awesome. But then on the other hand, there are some really sexy guys in my grade who kinda turn me on. Plus, there's this one teacher that gives me a boner every time I'm in his class because I sometimes masturbate to the though of me giving him a oral sex and I imagine his penis being huge because he has a big bulge in his pants. Plus, I really fight the urge to just walk up to him every day after class to just touch his crotch and see where it goes. What's wrong with me? am I straight, gay, or bi?

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndFloor. Questioning your sexuality is normal at any age so to answer your question, nothing is wrong with you. If you are feeling confused and want to learn more you can go to an educational website that may help you sexetc.org There is no rush to define your sexual orientation. If you want to talk more about this or any other problem you are having call 2ndFloor Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Gay or Bi

I think you call that bi.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X