Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school

School makes me hate myself and gives me suicidal thoughts

I am so sorry you feel that way but I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. If you are having suicidal thoughts about school, it is important to speak to someone about it. Please speak to someone you feel comfortable with so you can get some support, whether it's a parent, relative or a school counselor you will be able to get some help. If you don't feel comfortable speaking to anyone, you can call or text 2ndfloor for help. Our number is 888-222-2228. Also you can reach out to the National Suicide prevention Hotline. (800) 273-TALK 8255.
    Please feel free to reach out to 2ndfloor anytime. There is always help.

Comment

I’m sorry to hear that school has been difficult. Thank you for reaching out.

I want you to know that school can be hard. If you are having suicidal thoughts it is really important to talk to someone! I am glad that you found this message board as a resource. Is there someone you that you could talk to about this a friend, family member, health professional? You can speak to a counselor by dialing 888.222.2228 OR dial 911 if you are in danger of hurting yourself or are in crisis. If you would like more assistance from us to see what resources we can find for you, you can call or text our 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. Please reach out anytime.

We want to support you and are here if you need to talk or would like more resources.

If you’re not ready to talk to someone you can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, or if you don’t feel like speaking, just text TALK to the Crisis Text Line at 741741.

Help is always available!

Comment

i hate school to. I wish i could just never go again

Comment

I am sorry that you feel that way. I can't imagine what you must be going through. If you need someone to speak with please call or text the Youth Hotline anytime at 888-222-2228. There is someone available 24/7 to speak with you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X