Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Perhaps talk to a guidance counselor or somebody at school. They might be able to help you adjust to a different school setting or talk about your options. I'm happy to hear the other students are taking it well and using appropriate pronouns and such! Most importantly, it's great to hear that you're happy. Finding some support in and out of school might make this issue resolve a little smoother.

Leave a comment:

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    I bet that would be worrisome if you think you are going to get kicked out of school. Have you tried talking to a trusted adult or person to explore how to handle the situation, I have included a great resource that can offer some support and an outlet to chat @ https://www.thetrevorproject.org ~ you can also click on the link and then onto tabs to text or call them. just remember that you are enough and it is okay to be you! You cant change how people react or what they think, but who knows maybe will be okay, but regardless just be you! if you want to chat anymore about this or anything just call or text 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic I’m a transgender boy in an all girl school

I’m a transgender boy in an all girl school

I go to an all girls school and I have recently identified as a boy my classmates call me a boy and I’m happy but, I might get kicked out because of me being trans I’m scared what do I do?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X