Stress

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress

Recently I have been caught up with the stress of getting good grades and I'm really trying my best, my grades dropped from an A to a C and I have some about 3 assignments from different subjects I haven't finished including a project... I'm so stressed I want to give up, I know I can't and That I life is still going but my suicide thoughts are coming back because I'm feeling really stressed about me having to do everything right and catching up with everyone, it's embarrassing when the teacher asked who hasn't done or finished something and I'm the only one to raise my hand

You are not alone with feeling stressed about the work it can be really hard to navigate the demands of school. There is nothing to be embarrassed about so please talk to someone about this before it gets too overwhelming for you, like a teacher or guidance and maybe they can set you up with help. If you are having thoughts of suicide please tell someone, parent or counselor because that is not a good spot to be in. Do you talk to a therapist? sounds like it would be important to if you are struggling with coping. Here is the number to the National Suicide Prevention lifeline at 800-273-8255 or you can call and talk to us at 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228. Again, there are resources that can help so reach out today.

Comment

The stress of school affects everyone and it may seem to impact everyone differently but just know that everyone is affected. There is no need to be embarrassed when it comes to doing your work some people just need some more time to finish their work and that is okay. But reach out to teachers, parents, friends to just talk about what's troubling you to see if that relieves some stress. You can also just take a step away form your work so that you can relax and refocus. Like the post above if you are having thoughts of suicide talk to others because that is never a place you want to be. Parents our counselors could try to get you in touch with services to help you through this.

Comment

School can be very stressful and it is very difficult to keep up sometimes. Try not to compare yourself to other students and try to focus on your performance. You could even try using time management and write all of your assignments down in a calendar so you can stay on track. Do not hesitate to talk to your teachers about what you are going through; they are there to help you and lead you to success. Please call the National Suicide Prevention lifeline at 800-273-8255 when you are ever having suicidal thoughts. Something as simple as talking about your feelings goes a long way and provides a lot of relief.

Comment

I think it is really important to remember that you are doing your best. Not every day is going to be the same. Not every class will have the same grade. But, that does not mean you aren't doing well and aren't trying your best. You are an amazing person and you can do amazing things. Have faith in yourself and try not to put too much pressure on comparing yourself to others. Your life is absolutely worth living!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X