Stress

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress

Recently I have been caught up with the stress of getting good grades and I'm really trying my best, my grades dropped from an A to a C and I have some about 3 assignments from different subjects I haven't finished including a project... I'm so stressed I want to give up, I know I can't and That I life is still going but my suicide thoughts are coming back because I'm feeling really stressed about me having to do everything right and catching up with everyone, it's embarrassing when the teacher asked who hasn't done or finished something and I'm the only one to raise my hand

You are not alone with feeling stressed about the work it can be really hard to navigate the demands of school. There is nothing to be embarrassed about so please talk to someone about this before it gets too overwhelming for you, like a teacher or guidance and maybe they can set you up with help. If you are having thoughts of suicide please tell someone, parent or counselor because that is not a good spot to be in. Do you talk to a therapist? sounds like it would be important to if you are struggling with coping. Here is the number to the National Suicide Prevention lifeline at 800-273-8255 or you can call and talk to us at 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228. Again, there are resources that can help so reach out today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X