Bullying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullying

I think I'm being bullied by this girl in my class and I want to tell someone but everyone loves her and I don't think anyone would believe me. What should I do?

Hey there, we are glad you reached out. Just because someone is well liked doesn't mean they can't be a bully. Truthfully sometimes people like them for fear of being bullied. What if you start by talking to a teacher or trusted adult about what is going on to get their view on it. It would help to have someone aware of what is happening so you have the support when you need it. Also, would it be possible to try talking to this person? Maybe they do not realize your feelings about what they say or do. It can be a simple conversation such as "hey I want to make sure we are okay because what you said the other day kind of bothered me" or something along those lines. Those are somethings you can try and if they don't work or if you would like to talk about this further just reach out to 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7 via text or call at 1(888) 222-2228 and we can talk more.

Comment

It does not matter how well-liked someone is, even those people have their own issues that may come out by bullying others. If you think that this girl is bullying you, see if you can have a private and personal conversation with her, so that you can explain your feelings and she can hopefully explain her own. If that does not go well, or if you are not comfortable doing that, then definitely talk to a trusted adult. Please do not ever feel afraid to reach out and voice your concerns and feelings.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X