Deviantart

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deviantart

If you have a deviantart account, do colleges check that? I am an 18 year old in 12th grade and I draw alot of sexy fanart and I am scared colleges will see all of that.

That all really depends on how you share your art and how your various pages are set up. For example if you share your art to Instagram and your Instagram account is public then yes, colleges would be able to see your artwork and use it as part of how they determine to accept or reject. If you share it on anonymous fan sites or your social media pages are set up to be private so you can control who sees them, then no, they wouldn't be able to see your art. Good luck getting in! Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Well I am just signed in to deviantart. I don't share it on Instagram or anything. I just create and post art on deviantart only.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X