X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    There are many things that are possible here. Maybe it's as simple as she just didn't notice your request for help. There really is no too much asking for help. You ask for as much help as you need. If you are getting additional help and still not understanding, you may need some additional help such as tutoring to keep up. Virtual learning is tough all around, on teachers and students, so just keep asking for help until she responds. If for some reason she doesn't get back to you, try reaching out to her via email and if that doesn't work, have a parent/guardian reach out to her via email to let her know you need help. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Ahhhh

Ahhhh

I'm literally loosing it. I'm going to fail my essay. I am all virtual and my teacher says everytime our class has a virtual meet to reach out for help. And I have before and she helps. But I asked her yesterday and today about helping but she ignored me. I know with the weird schedule we did not have a meet and I might be asking a lot of questions I just do not want to fail.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X