stress

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stress

its my junior year of high-school. grades are so important. i started a job. the SATs. how do people handle it all? i try to stay involved in school and stay active with friends. they are the reason i come to school everyday. i am usually a straight A student, but i started to get Cs this year. what should i do?

Junior year is definitely a tough year for all of the reasons you listed. Now is the time that time management becomes an essential skill to help get you through everything. Perhaps getting a planner or using a planner in your phone would be a good way to stay on top of things and to make sure you spend the right amount of time of tasks. Example, if you know that you will work four hours a day three times a week then you can schedule other tasks around that, i.e., studying, hanging out with friends, etc. Almost like making appointments for yourself. Also, be sure to make sure you don't get burnt out by scheduling time for self care too. If you have any questions or would like to talk about this further please feel free to text or call 2NDFLOOR any time at 1(888) 222-2228. We are available 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X